Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 16, 2012

Cardmaking with Scraps



I think every Scrapper can agree that we have plenty of unloved scraps left over after a layout has been complete. If your anything like me, as I am packing up I think to myself 'I am going to save all those scraps and use them for another project' but the reality and my thoughts are very different. I have recently had a bit of a studio clean up and what I found shocked me. Bags and bags of 'scraps' were being found everywhere! I sat sneezing from all the dust and thought 'Time for a change'.



 The idea that I came up with was this... After I finish my layouts I make another quick little project with the scraps. On this layout I made a card, other projects I have made gift tags and door hangers. Why don't you have try to use your scraps and see what you come up with.


Happy Scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment