Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Scrap Day Challenge...

Waking up this morning the house was quite and the rain was gently hitting our tin roof... 'Ahh bliss' I thought to myself. As that thought was gently floating through my head I hear the thundering feet of three little monsters (my children) coming up the hallway. My peaceful thought had just been blasted into oblivion. It was on... breakfast, nappy changes, getting dressed, washing on and finally....a little peace. I start wondering into my studio to pack for a scrap day, as I turn the corner I find my little girl hiding in my scrap tote. I thought to myself  'I love it all!' the stolen sleep, the noisy chaos of breakfast, the smelly nappy changes and the bickering of siblings. This is my family, this is my wonderful life.



4 comments: