Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Have you heard.. FLUTTERBY DESIGNS!!

I have some exciting news.... my one stop shop for all flair and cut outs 
Flutterby Designs has asked me to design some projects. 

This is blew me out of the water and kinda freaked me out a little 
as the lovely Anita from Flutterby is this super amazingly talented chicky who's work literally stops me in my tracks. 

Anyway, I obviously said yes (and did a happy dance). 
If you haven't heard of Flutterby Designs you need to check it out! I promise you will love love love everything!!



Here are some pics of projects where I've used a little Flutterby.





3 comments:

  1. Awesome news! I will keep and eye out for your spectacular creations!!.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I can totally see why she asked you to do some designing for her...these are simply delish...gorgeous work:):))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Lauren! Though I am not surprised with your gorgeous creations x

    ReplyDelete