Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Heidi Swapp Challenge

I am super  lucky to be attending Heidi Swapp's class in November. 
The amazingly talented Kim Jeffress will be teaching with Heidi  so it's a double bonus for me
 as both designers inspire me to create. 

For the scrappers attending her workshops Kim posted a challenge. 
To create something inspired by her recent layout. Here it is..


Here is what it inspired me to create..






5 comments:

  1. Love your work! How cool is the Pink layout with the flair surrounded by cotton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONLY twice , tee hee!! Great take on her sketch...love the bright pops of colour & the lotsa photos you've gotten on the page:):):) enjoy the day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your layout better! i mean pink is freaking cool, and you've seen her live twice. i'm jealous. glad it was a great show. rock on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING layout Lauren, I haven't seen PINK myself but hope to one day, just love your take on Kim's challenge x

    ReplyDelete