Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Celebrating my love with Teresa Collins

When deciding to begin playing with pocket style albums the first thing that came to mind was my wedding photos. I was lucky enough to have a wonderful photographer that captured so many memorable parts of our special day and in turn now having a large amount of beautiful photos. Still unsure where to start I thought I would hold off until the 
perfect scrapbooking range jumped out at me, three years later it did. 

A huge thank you goes out to Teresa Collins for creating
 with the help of We R Memory Keepers this pocket style kit I have used today. 

Just before we start with the wedding though lets celebrate our engagement..



















 IDEA....


Step 1: Select photo and reprint in a smaller size. I usually work with reducing the image approximately a third. Highlight corners. In this layout I have used Teresa Collins photo corners.

Step 2: Using dimensional tape, foam dots, or glue dots adhere to back of smaller size photograph

Step 3: Adhere onto larger photograph.

Step 4: Embellish the remainder of the photograph or pocket.



















5 comments: