Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Jot Kids - Introducing the Jot Kids 2015 Planner

Jot Kids is back and I am so excited to share this with you! 
Kim over at Jot Magazine is just amazing. When I come up with these ideas she gets on board and supports me to create fun challenges for creative kids. This year I threw a big one at her. With the Planner craze in full swing I thought it important to let the kids enjoy some planner fun also. 
She here we are introducing the 
2015 Jot Kids Holiday Planner!! 
My little Katie Jane could not wait to get on board and begin creating, and I will let you in on a little secret even my fifteen year old son got creative but no photos were allowed lol. 

If you are wanting your children to join in the creative fun then get on over to Jot Magazine and download your FREE planner pages. Oh and don't forget to share what you have created to have a chance at winning a great prize pack from Flutterby Designs. 





 Oh Mum! Please stop taking my picture. I am trying to work on my planner!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment